Hot Pepper Jelly Muffins
- 1 package Betty Crocker corn bread and muffin mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons (or more as needed) red hot pepper or green jalapeno jelly
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place mini-muffin paper baking cups into each of
15 small muffin cups (1 3/4 x 1 inch).
- Prepare muffin mix as directed on package, using milk, margarine and egg. Stir
chiles into batter. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Top each with 1/4 teaspoon
jelly; press jelly lightly into batter.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove immediately from pan.
- Top each muffin with additional 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
Betty Crocker Holiday Appetizers
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes