Italian Pancake Dunkers
Kids of all ages love snacking on these little pancakes that you dunk in pizza
sauce. They're great for a quick lunch or appetizer.
- Pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- Heat pizza sauce until warm; keep warm.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and eggs until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon batter by tablespoonsful onto hot griddle; spread slightly. Cook until
edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- To serve, dunk pancakes into sauce.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): General Mills
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes