Italian Sausage Bites
- 5 links Italian sausage
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package dry spaghetti sauce mix
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut each sausage link into 10 slices. Remove casing and place in a nonstick skillet
over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes or until well browned, turning once. Remove from skillet; drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine diced tomatoes, sauce mix, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Add sausage, stirring to combine.
- Place in chafing dish or crock pot.
- Serve with wooden party picks.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.