Italian Sausage Bites
- 5 links Italian sausage
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package dry spaghetti sauce mix
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut each sausage link into 10 slices. Remove casing and place in a nonstick skillet
over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes or until well browned, turning once. Remove from
skillet; drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine diced tomatoes, sauce mix, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Add sausage, stirring to combine.
- Place in chafing dish or crock pot.
- Serve with wooden party picks.