- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 3 whole green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, cheese, garlic powder, basil, oregano and
green onions until evenly mixed.
- Separate crescent rolls and lay flat on a cookie sheet.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over each piece.
- Bake until golden brown, 12 to 17 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes and then cut into 2-inch triangles.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 35 to 40 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.