Jalapeno Cheese Balls
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3 - 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, very finely chopped
- 1 cup Cheese Whiz
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the egg with a fork until well mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the order given. Roll into 1-inch balls and
place on a cookie pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown on the bottom.
- Remove from the pan and cool on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with paprika or chile powder.
Yield: about 24