- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small can jalapeno or green chile peppers
- 1/2 pound grated mozzarella cheese
- Line an 8- or 9-inch round or square pan with cream cheese.
- Brown meat. Add taco mix. Let cool, then spread over cream cheese. Layer onions, peppers and tomato sauce. Sprinkle grated Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with nacho chips.