Zesty Meatballs with Dip
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup mashed potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chive or onion sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Combine eggs, milk and potato flakes in bowl; let stand for about 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Cook in skillet until brown and well done; keep warm in oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with wooden picks.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan. Heat through, stirring constantly; do not boil.
- Serve with meatballs.