Easy Appetizer Sandwiches
- 4 (10 ounce) cans chunk white chicken
- 2 cans chunk ham
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 small cans crushed pineapple, drained
- Cashew pieces
- Real bacon bits, to taste
- Chopped celery, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 loaves party rye bread
- 2 loaves party pumpernickel bread
- You will need 4 separate bowls for mixing.
- 1st bowl: Add 2 cans chicken, mayonnaise, celery, salt, pepper and cashews. Mix well.
- 2nd bowl: Remaining 2 cans chicken, mayonnaise, celery, pineapple, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 3rd bowl: 2 cans ham, pineapple, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 4th bowl: Hard cooked eggs, mayonnaise, bacon bits and pepper only.
- Assemble sandwiches, using only one type of filling on each sandwich.