Tuna Tea Sandwiches
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise and lemon juice well.
- Stir in the thyme, celery and chives and season with the salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly on 6 slices bread.
- Top with the remaining slices.
- Remove crusts and cut into desired shapes.
TEA SANDWICH RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.