Tuna Tea Sandwiches
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise and lemon juice well.
- Stir in the thyme, celery and chives and season with the salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly on 6 slices bread.
- Top with the remaining slices.
- Remove crusts and cut into desired shapes.