Tuna Tea Sandwiches
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise and lemon juice well.
- Stir in the thyme, celery and chives and season with the salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly on 6 slices bread.
- Top with the remaining slices.
- Remove crusts and cut into desired shapes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tea Sandwich Recipes