Give Outdoor Fare a Kick of Heat
Sweet Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Frank’s RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Place cream cheese on serving dish.
- Pour Frank's RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce evenly over cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.
Spicy Crunch Burger
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 hamburger rolls or Kaiser rolls, split
- 6 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 cup French’s Crispy Fried Onions
- Lettuce and tomato, optional
- Form ground beef into 6 burgers.
- Grill burgers over high heat until juices run clear (160 degrees F internal
temperature). Top each burger with one slice cheese and cook until cheese melts.
- Arrange burgers on rolls. Top with Frank’s RedHot sauce, bacon and crispy
fried onions, and add lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Source: Frank's RedHot