The Christmas Rainbow
- 1 (2-layer) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box JELL-O Brand Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (9 ounce) container BIRDS EYE COOL WHIP Non-Dairy Whipped Topping thawed
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, baking in 2 well-grased and floured
9-inch layer pans at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans 15 minutes; poke with fork at 1/2-inch intervals. Do not
remove from pans.
- Dissolve each package of gelatin separately in 1 cup boiling water. Pour
raspberry gelatin over one layer, lime over the other. Chill 4 hours.
- Unmold one layer onto serving plate, top with 1 cup of the whipped
topping. Unmold second layer onto first. Frost top and sides with remaining
whipped topping. Chill.
- Garnish with flattened gumdrops, cut to resemble holly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.