Chocolate Indulgence Martini
Blogger Cooking With Sugar shares this chocolate martini recipe - a sure way
to add a sweet start to any special meal. "Whoever said, 'eat dessert first' was
brilliant. This luscious chocolate cocktail will certainly satisfy that desire.
I’m a busy mom of two teens, so I try to fit in a romantic dinner with my
husband now and then."
- 2 chocolate wafer cookies
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling inside the glass
and the rim
- 2 ounces store bought chocolate milk
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cocoa
- Place the chocolate cookies in a plastic baggie and pound with a rolling
pin or wooden mallet until fine crumbs are formed.
- Coat the center of a small plate with chocolate syrup in a circle. Sprinkle
the crushed chocolate wafers over the chocolate syrup on the plate.
- Turn a martini glass upside down and dip the rim of the glass in the mixture
and spin back and forth, until the rim is coated.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup inside the glass, forming a swirling design
and place the glass in the freezer.
- In a shaker with ice add the chocolate milk, vodka and creme de cocoa. Shake
- Remove glass from freezer.
- Strain mixture into glass and serve.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 15 Min
Makes: 1 martini
If you are making these for a party, glasses can be garnished with the chocolate
and cookies ahead of time and kept in the freezer until ready to use.
This recipe can easily be doubled to make two drinks at a time.
Reprinted with permission from