- 1 pint dark rum
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 quart dairy eggnog
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pint coffee-flavored ice cream, softened
- Mix rum, liqueur and eggnog; chill.
- Just before serving, pour 1/3 of mixture into a chilled pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add softened ice creams and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining mixture and stir well.
Makes 14 to 16 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Eggnog Recipes