Corona Beer Margaritas
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon-lime soda (7-Up, Sprite, etc.)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lime concentrate
- 12 ounces of your favorite tequila
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Corona beer
- Blend the frozen can lime concentrate in the blender, pour it into a punch
bowl then add and mix the remaining ingredients.
- Rim the glass with kosher salt.
- When mixed, either chill (very cold) or freeze, add ice as you like, serve
either over the rocks or frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: [email protected]
/ CC BY
>> Margarita Recipes