Creamy Carnation® Margaritas
Tired of the same old drinks? Try these extraordinary Creamy CARNATION® Margaritas
that will take you to the tropical place of your dreams. This mesmerizing combination
of lime sherbet and evaporated milk will bring a smile to your lips and a glow to
- 2 cups lime sherbet or sorbet
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons (1 shot) tequila (optional)
- Coarse salt (optional)
- Fresh lime slices
- Place sherbet, evaporated milk, ice and tequila in blender; cover. Blend
- If salted rims of margarita glasses are desired, dip rims into water, then
salt and shake off excess.
- Pour margarita mixture into glasses. Garnish with lime slices.
Prep Time: 5 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes