- 1 1/4 ounces El Patron tequila or your favorite
- 3/4 ounce Triple Sec
- 2 ounces Hot and Sour Mix*
- Dash of jalapeno Tabasco sauce
- Lime slice and whole jalapeno for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place all the ingredients, except the lime slice and whole jalapeno, in
a blender; blend to mix.
- Pour over ice and garnish with the lime slice and whole jalapeno.
If a frozen margarita is preferred, add one cup ice to the blender with the other
* Hot and Sour Mix: To one quart of sour mix add 4 large jalapenos, stem and
seeds removed, diced; let steep for at least 24 hours.
Source: Chile Pepper Magazine
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes