- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Using molds of your choice, arrange cranberries and crushed ice alternately
in a striped pattern. Add cold water to fill molds. Freeze for 2 hours.
- To unmold, wrap a hot damp cloth around the bottom of the mold; invert onto
a baking sheet.
- In a punch bowl, combine the juices, sugar and extract; stir until sugar
is dissolved. Add ginger ale. Place ice molds in bowl, rounded side up.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 quarts (20 servings)