Creamy Mint Punch
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) jar mint-flavored apple jelly
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice
- 2 (32 ounce) bottles ginger ale or lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 quart lemon or lime sherbet
- In saucepan, combine water and jelly; cook and stir until jelly melts. Cool.
- In large punch bowl, combine jelly mixture with remaining ingredients except
sherbet; mix well.
- Scoop sherbet on top of punch; serve immediately (stirring occasionally
to keep mixture blended).
- Refrigerate leftovers.