Strawberry Cheesecake Punch
Yield: 16 (6 ounce) servings
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1 quart reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry slices (optional)
- In a blender container, combine strawberries, cream cheese, and cream of coconut. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a punch bowl. Stir in milk. Spoon small scoops of ice cream into punch.
- If desired, garnish each serving with strawberry slices.
Per serving: 156 cal., 8 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 18 mg chol., 101 mg sodium, 19 g carbo., 1 g fiber, and 4 g pro.
Dietary exchange: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
Source: Hometown Cooking - June 2001 - Recipe by Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, PA