Ruby Red Sangria
This three-fruit sangria will keep in the refrigerator for several days. You
may want to transfer it to bottles or jars, however. If stored for longer than 24
hours, it should be tightly covered so it stays fresh tasting and does not pick
up any refrigerator aromas.
- 1 Valencia orange, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 lemon, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 bottles (750 ml each) California Burgundy wine, preferably Taylor Hearty Burgundy
- Divide the diced orange, apple, lemon and the sugar between 2 pitchers.
- Add the wine, dividing it evenly between the two pitchers. Stir until the
- Refrigerate until well chilled before serving.
Serves 6 to 8.
Source: Charanga - San Francisco, California
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sangria Recipes