Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- strawberry cream soda (or regular)
- whipped cream (optional)
- In blender, combine strawberries, cream cheese, vanilla, half the ice cream
and a 1/2 cup of the cream soda.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Divide blended mixture among 6 tall (16 oz.) glasses.
- Add a scoop of the remaining ice cream to each glass.
- Top each glass with more cream soda. Garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry!