- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 5 to 6 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup (2 large scoops) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- Place evaporated milk and coffee granulates in blender; cover. Blend until coffee is dissolved.
- Add ice cream, ice and sugar; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Sprinkle with cocoa.
>> SMOOTHIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.