- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 5 to 6 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup (2 large scoops) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- Place evaporated milk and coffee granulates in blender; cover. Blend until
coffee is dissolved.
- Add ice cream, ice and sugar; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Sprinkle with cocoa.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.