This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Easy Rosemary Focaccia
- 1 (16 ounce) ball pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated extra sharp white Cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll the pizza dough to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet. Brush liberally with olive oil. Scatter
the grated Cheddar, rosemary and salt on top. Puncture the dough with a fork
to keep it from bubbling.
- Place it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
- Cut into serving pieces.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.