Rosemary Tomato Focaccia
- 1 (10 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, crushed
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup minced
- Roll out pizza crust and place on a greased baking sheet. Poke indentations
with fingertip about 1 inch apart all over the crust.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of rosemary
and spread over pizza crust.
- Top with remaining rosemary, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and parsley and bake
for 10 - 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
Recipe used with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.