- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease well muffin cups or popover pans.
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients. Process a few more seconds,
until the mixture is smooth. Pour the batter into prepared muffin cups or popover
pans, filling each half-full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake the popovers until they
are golden brown (10 to 15 minutes).
- Spear each with a sharp knife to let the steam escape. Bake 5 minutes more,