- 1 (12 ounce) can buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- 3/4 cup raspberry or strawberry preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Grease 10 cups in a muffin tin.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each
biscuit into 3 pieces or leaves. Stand 3 leaves evenly around sides and bottom
of cup, overlapping slightly. Press dough firmly together.
- Combine preserves and spices. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into center
of each muffin cup.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 10 to 12 minutes
or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- Serve warm.