- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light cream
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Measure out all ingredients. Then mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa
and salt in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Gradually add the cream, mixing with
a spoon until mixture holds together.
- Lightly knead dough on a lightly floured board for about one minute. Spread
out with a rolling pin to about 3/4 inch thick. Cut with a biscuit cutter and
place onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, then cool.