Fresh Tomato Biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- 1 can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 2 medium size tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Set aside.
- Press each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Place biscuit circles on a lightly
greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 6 minutes.
- Spread each biscuit
evenly with about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture. Top evenly with tomato slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 6 minutes more or until mayonnaise mixture is
- Serve at once.