As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 large tart green apple, peeled, cored and grated
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in carrot, apple, raisins,
almonds and coconut. Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just
until moistened. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Bake at
350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pans.
Yield: 2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes