- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 large eggs
- 1/3 cup ginger preserves
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 4 medium apricots or 6 small, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, preserves, apple butter, butter, sugar
and half-and-half. Add to dry ingredients and stir to combine; gently stir in apricots.
- Divide among 12 nonstick muffin cups. Bake until golden brown on top and wooden
pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
Serves 12 - WW points per serving: 4
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 5:16:12 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes