Banana Praline Muffins
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/3 cup (or more) broken pecans
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups pancake mix
- Stir together sugar and sour cream. Add pecans.
- In another bowl, mash 3 bananas.
- In mixing bowl, stir together egg, sugar, oil and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add pancake mix and stir until moistened.
- Grease muffin cups and fill 2/3 full. Drop 1 teaspoon pecan mix on top of each
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Topping ingredients may be doubled if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.