Banana Praline Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/3 cup (or more) broken pecans
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups pancake mix
- Stir together sugar and sour cream. Add pecans.
- In another bowl, mash 3 bananas.
- In mixing bowl, stir together egg, sugar, oil and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add pancake mix and stir until moistened.
- Grease muffin cups and fill 2/3 full. Drop 1 teaspoon pecan mix on top of each
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Topping ingredients may be doubled if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes