Banana Spice Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 small)
- 2/3 cup 2% low fat milk
- 1/3 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, and make a well in the center of
- Combine banana and next 7 ingredients (banana through egg white) in a bowl. Add
to flour mixture. Stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees
F for 18 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from pans immediately. Cool on a wire rack.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 10/7/2001 6:54 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes