Pineapple Spice Loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Into large bowl, sift together first 6 ingredients.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- In small bowl, mix oil, vanilla extract and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes, or until loaf is golden brown
and a tester inserted into center comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes