Pork and Beans Bread
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix raisins and boiling water. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and pork and beans till beans are broken.
- Add flour and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into three well greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes