Quick Mango Nut Bread
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pureed mango
- 2 cups packaged quick bread baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated coconut or chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the sugar and oil; add eggs, mango and baking mix. Mix well.
- Add coconut or nuts.
- Pour into a well-greased loaf pan with bottom lined with wax paper.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes