Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Easy Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cinnamon and sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Open one can of crescent rolls, separate and lay rolls flat on baking dish without sealing seams.
- Cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, then spread on top of crescent dough.
- Open another can of rolls, separate and lay them on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle generously with sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour melted butter on top.
- Bake until golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.