Gooey Butter Coffeecake
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Prepare crust as you would for a pie pastry to make crumbs which cling together.
Press into prepared pan (bottom and up sides ).
- For filling, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Alternately add and beat in flour, milk, syrup and vanilla.
- Pour into crust lined pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until cake is almost set (DO not over-bake).
- Cool in pan to room temperature.
- Sprinkle with sifted confectioners' sugar if desired. Center should have a soft
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes