Lemon Crunch Coffee Cake
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease 12-cup Bundt cake pan. Sprinkle
nuts evenly over bottom and sides of pan, pressing if necessary.
- Beat remaining ingredients except Glaze in large bowl on low speed, scraping
bowl constantly, 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3
- Spread in pan.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean,
about 50 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle with glaze.
- Glaze: Mix confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth and of desired
Makes 12-16 servings.