Overnight Gooey Cinnamon Coffeecake
- 1 package frozen dinner rolls
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a greased Bundt pan place half each of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding
mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans.
- Repeat with the remaining amounts.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with a clean towel and allow to sit overnight
on the counter. The dough will defrost and rise overnight.
- In the morning bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Cake Recipes