Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Overnight Gooey Cinnamon Coffeecake
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 package frozen dinner rolls
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- In a greased Bundt pan place half each of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans.
- Repeat with the remaining amounts.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with a clean towel and allow to sit overnight on the counter. The dough will defrost and rise overnight.
- In the morning bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.