Blueberry Drop Doughnuts
- 1 package wild blueberry muffin mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Crisco shortening for shallow frying
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash blueberries and set aside to drain.
- Combine dry muffin mix and flour. Add milk and egg; stir only until ingredients
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Drop by teaspoonsful into a 1-inch depth of Crisco heated to 365 degrees F in
large skillet. Fry until brown, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Shake warm doughnuts in a bag with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Yield: about 3 dozen