- 7 1/2 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or coat with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Open the can of biscuits and separate them into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
- Dip the balls in the melted butter. Roll the entire ball so it's well coated. Place on baking sheet (they don't spread much so they can be close together).
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until just beginning to become slightly brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together the confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla extract and milk. Blending until smooth.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, set aside.
- Dip each cooled donut into the glaze. Roll some in the sugar/cinnamon mixture, leave some with glaze.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.