Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Bacon and Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced bacon (not crisp)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a 1-quart glass casserole place the milk, cream cheese and butter. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 15-30 seconds on HIGH, or until cream cheese is softened. Stir to blend.
- In small bowl beat the eggs, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture and bacon to cheese mixture. Cook uncovered in microwave 2 minutes on HIGH, or until eggs are almost set. Stir, pulling the cooked eggs to the center. Cook another minute or so.
- Remove from microwave, stir, and allow to stand covered a few minutes before serving.
Per serving: 451 calories, 45 g fat, 2 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 10 g protein, 327 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium