Bacon and Egg Pita Pockets
- 2 pita bread rounds (white or whole wheat)
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cut pitas in half. Wrap in paper towel and warm in microwave.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Pour off all grease except what clings to skillet.
- Whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
Pour into skillet; cook, stirring, over medium heat until softly scrambled; crumble
- Stuff pita pockets with cheese and eggs with bacon.
Serves 2, two pita halves each.