Bacon and Egg Pita Pockets
- 2 pita bread rounds (white or whole wheat)
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cut pitas in half. Wrap in paper towel and warm in microwave.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Pour off all grease except what clings to skillet.
- Whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Pour into skillet; cook, stirring, over medium
heat until softly scrambled; crumble in bacon.
- Stuff pita pockets with cheese and eggs with bacon.
Serves 2, two pita halves each.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.