Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Baked Chile-Cheese Omelet
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Layer cheese, chiles and Monterey Jack cheese in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Beat milk, flour, salt and eggs. Pour over cheese mixture. Bake uncovered at
350 degrees F until set in center and top is golden brown - about 40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Heat tomato sauce, and serve with omelet.