Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Corned Beef Oven Omelet
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) shredded Cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease an 11 x 7 inch or 8 inch square baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk and seasoned salt.
- Tear corned beef into small pieces into egg mixture. Stir in cheese and onion. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes or until omelet is set and top is golden brown.