Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- 12 eggs
- 2 cans cream-style corn
- 4 cups grated, sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put eggs into a large bowl and beat well. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Blend thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir with a large spoon until well blended. Pour into a well-greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Recipe can easily be cut in half. This may be prepared ahead of time, covered and refrigerated. Remove from refrigerator at least 2 hours before baking and remove the covering of the casserole. Place in a preheated oven and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until firm to the touch.