Banana Bread French Toast with Strawberry Sauce
- 1 (1 pound) loaf banana bread, cut into half-inch slices
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups prepared strawberry sauce
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and add the Half-and-Half and cinnamon; mix well.
- Gently dip the banana bread into the egg mixture and place on a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Cook on both sides until lightly brown and cooked through.
- To serve, drizzle with strawberry sauce.
- Use whipped butter flavored with maple in place of strawberry sauce.
Nutrition: Each serving provides approximately: 708 calories, 10 g protein, 143 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 13 g fat (3 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Wheat Foods Councilsaturated), 167 mg cholesterol, 48 mcg folate, 3 mg iron, 369 mg sodium
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.