French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cinnamon Sauce
- Sliced fresh fruit and/or berries
- 1 (7.6 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- French Toast: Whisk sweetened condensed milk, eggs, milk and cinnamon in
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Dip bread into sweetened condensed milk mixture to coat evenly. Cook bread
on each side for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with warm Cinnamon Sauce and fruit.
- Cinnamon Sauce: Combine media crema, sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon
in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture
is heated through.
Preparation Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Servings: 7
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes