Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min | Yield: 7 servings
- 1/3 cup Nestlé la Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cinnamon Sauce
- Sliced fresh fruit and/or berries
- 1 (7.6 fluid ounce) can Nestlé Media Crema
- 2/3 cup Nestlé la Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk, eggs, milk and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Dip bread into sweetened condensed milk mixture to coat evenly.
- Cook bread on each side for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with warm Cinnamon Sauce and fruit.
- Combine media crema, sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com