Breakfast Bacon Pies
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bacon, fried, crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Grease two 10-inch pie plates. Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion evenly into
the 2 dishes.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and pour evenly into the dishes.
- Bake both at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until tops are golden.
plates stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine 8/1/2001 4:06 pm.