Glazed Brunch Bacon
- 1 pound thickly sliced smoked bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground
Millstone Foglifter coffee*
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup very finely
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bacon slices in single layer on broiler pan or rack. Place bacon in single
layer on broiler pan or on rack placed in shallow baking pan.
- Thoroughly blend together sugar, coffee, flour and pecans. Sprinkle evenly over
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from pan and
place onto paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Serve hot.
* You may also use Millstone Colombian Supremo or Mocha Java.
Source: Millstone Coffee